We have a range of products to help you organise your series collection. Some libraries shelve Series within the fiction collection while
others establish Series as a separate collection to assist users locate their popular series and continue reading (devouring) them. Teacher
Librarians have come up with a range of creative solutions to common challenges of displaying and promoting Series titles.
Common challenges displaying and promoting Series include:
- Incorrect re-shelving of Series books into Fiction or Quick Reads Collections.
- Difficulty locating the next book in a numbered series where the publisher has not printed the series number on the spine.
- Storing Series titles face out on shelf where possible.
- Identifying and promoting series titles within the Fiction Collection.
- Professionally displaying popular series with multiple series around your library.
Do you have a creative solution for organising your Series collection? We would love to see it! Please send high resolution photos to us via our Send us your photos page for a 10% discount off your next order from our Wall, Floor and Window Signage range!